IDF HOLDING LTD is a legal entity organized and existing under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus incorporated 6 years ago with the office based at 38 Spyrou Kyprianou Street, Office 101 & 102 E, F & G, Germasogeia, Limassol, 4042, Cyprus. The company’s main business activity is the holding of investments in Fintech sector (100% subsidiaries). IDF HOLDING LTD has subsidiaries in Russia, Kazakhstan, Georgia and India. IDF HOLDING LTD combined brands Money Man and Solva.
As the Controller, the IDF HOLDING LTD determines the purpose and means of processing individuals’ personal data. In each case, the personal data controller will be the IDF HOLDING LTD.
What information is collected?
IDF HOLDING LTD processes different personal data for a variety of reasons. These may include: name, phone number and email address, obtained through the contact form as well as the data contained in your CV and the attached file, provided by you at your own discretion to IDF HOLDING LTD.
For what purpose are your personal data processed?
Use of your personal data
The IDF HOLDING LTD will process personal data to:
- Process your request and provide the requested service;
- Manage the day-to-day tasks relating to the business relationship with you (e.g. communication, support);
- Analyse and market its services as well as develop new services that may be of interest to you;
- For physical security and IT security purposes;
- To defend or uphold its legal rights;
- To comply with any order of a responsible court or other authority;
- For research purposes regarding the effectiveness of website services, marketing, advertising and sales efforts;
- To keep you informed in relation to its services and products;
- For direct marketing purposes in promoting the IDF HOLDING LTD legitimate interest. In such a case you may opt-out of direct marketing as provided further below;
- For recruitment, employment and other related purposes of the IDF HOLDING LTD;
- For purposes that are similar or connected to the above or for any other purpose that you will provide personal data to the IDF HOLDING LTD.
How is your data collected?
We collect the information you provide us directly through the forms on our website.
How long is your data kept?
We inform you that your data will be kept for a maximum of twelve (12) months, in response to possible future selection processes, as long as you don’t state otherwise or exercise your right to cancel or become part of our workforce.
After this period, your data will be deleted or, alternatively, anonymized.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is legitimized by the express consent that you grant us, which you can withdraw at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Likewise, the processing of your personal data is legitimized by the need to treat them for the application at your request of pre-contractual measures between you and IDF HOLDING LTD.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to other entities of the IDF HOLDING LTD business group for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of users and candidates, as well as to third parties when there is a legal obligation (Public Treasury, Judges and Courts, Security Forces and Corps, …).
It could make international transfers of your personal data to providers of IDF HOLDING LTD services. These providers may be located in states outside the EU/EEA. In each such case, IDF HOLDING LTD will ensure that such transfers will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679 based on a Commission Adequacy decision, or appropriate safeguards (e.g. standard contractual clauses) or other grounds provided by the GDPR. You may contact IDF HOLDING LTD in order to be informed of the appropriate or suitable safeguards (as the case may be).
Servers of IDF HOLDING LTD are located within the European Economic Area. IDF HOLDING LTD guarantees that the companies that receive your personal data have the same security measures and have signed the corresponding data processing contract.
What automatic decisions do we make about your personal data?
IDF HOLDING LTD does not make decisions that can affect you significantly based solely on the automated processing of your data. All the decision-making processes of our entity related to their candidacies are carried out with human intervention.
What automatic decisions do we make about your personal data?
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights as a data subject:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which are being treated and the treatment operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to be forgotten – you have a right to request from the IDF HOLDING LTD acting as your controller in certain circumstances to erase your personal data from its records. In case that these circumstances apply to your case and provided that no exception to this obligation applies (e.g. where we are obliged to store your personal data in compliance with a legal obligation under Cypriot or EU law), the IDF HOLDING LTD acting as your controller will erase your personal data from its records;
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the treatment of the data is doubtful, in which case, we can keep the data for the exercise or the defence of claims;
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the legitimate interest. IDF HOLDING LTD will stop processing your data unless you have a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims;
- Right to the portability of their data, the right of the interested party to receive personal data that they have, that has been provided to IDF HOLDING LTD , in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment without preventing it the responsible party to whom it was provided, provided that the conditions established in article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulations are set;
- Right to revoke the consent granted at any time, the consent given to process your data, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal;
- Right to judicial review, you have the right to start a claim at the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection Cyprus, if you consider that the data processing is not in accordance with European regulations.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance with statutory obligation
The IDF HOLDING LTD may process personal data where obliged to do so under the law (e.g. employment records, company records, tax reporting obligations, AML Laws).
Last update: October 24, 2019.