Access to, and use of, the www.idfeurasia.com website (hereafter referred to as the Website) gives visitors to the Website the status of User and implies total unreserved acceptance of these conditions of use by the User.
Identity of the owner and manager of the website www.idfeurasia.com is IDF HOLDING LTD, a legal entity organized and existing under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, registered under the number HE 317558, having its registered office at Arch. Makariou III, 3-7, NICOLAIDES SEA VIEW CITY, 10th floor, Office 1003, BISHOP, 6016, Larnaca, Cyprus.
Terms and Conditions of use
- This Legal Notice governs the use, by the user, to the website www.idfeurasia.com
- The contents, activities, products and services included in the Website, aren’t designed nor intended for those persons who reside in jurisdictions where their contents are not duly authorized.
- The Web site includes only the pages served by www.idfeurasia.com at all times. Access and browsing the Website is the sole responsibility of the users under the terms provided in this Legal Notice.
- The consultation of any of the contents of the Website not in itself constitute any contractual relationship between IDF HOLDING LTD and the user.
- The user must read and accept this Legal Notice access and use the content, tools, etc. Website. If you do not accept them, please do not use the Website.
Operation of the Website
This Website is designed to inform about services offered by IDF HOLDING LTD, as well as collecting data provided by users in the corresponding forms
Access and use of the Website: use of passwords
Overall prior subscription or user registration for access and use of the Website is not required.
Legal Notice modifications
IDF HOLDING LTD expressly reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice. Each modification must be notified by notice to access the Website. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Website and this Legal Notice. Your continued use of this Website after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment of the modification of the Legal Notice and be bound by the new drafted.
Correct use of the Website and use restrictions
- Users must operate at all times in compliance with the law, with the norms of polite behaviour and the requirements of good faith, employing all due diligence and abstaining from using the Website in any way that may impede, damage or adversely affect the normal operation of the Website, or the goods or rights of IDF HOLDING LTD of its suppliers, of other User, or any third party.
- Not destroy, alter, use for the Users own purposes, render unusable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents belonging to IDF HOLDING LTD to our suppliers or to third parties.
- The user agrees not to block access of other users to the service through mass consumption of IT resources through which IDF HOLDING LTD provides the service, as well as actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in these systems or services.
- Not enter, store or propagate through the Website any program, data, virus or code, or any other electronic or physical equipment that is likely to cause damage to the Website, to any of its services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of IDF HOLDING LTD, of any other User, of IDF HOLDING LTD suppliers, or any third party.
Limitation of guarantees and responsibilities
- IDF HOLDING LTD undertakes to make its best efforts to avoid any errors in the content and operation of the Website. In any case, IDF HOLDING LTD shall be exempt from any liability for any errors in the contents appearing on the Website, and any anomaly in the operation thereof is not their own provided, as long as they not are imputable to IDF HOLDING LTD.
- IDF HOLDING LTD does not guarantee that the Website and the server work properly, and are free of viruses and is not responsible for any damages that may result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, motivated by reasons beyond IDF HOLDING LTD delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies of telephone lines or overloading of the Internet system or other electronic systems as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegal beyond the control of IDF HOLDING LTD.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
- The Website and its contents, including design motifs, texts, graphic images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, creative works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other features capable of being used for industrial and commercial purposes (i) are the property of and held by IDF HOLDING LTD or third-party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion in the Website, and (ii) are protected by Cyprus and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
- Under no circumstances does IDF HOLDING LTD grant any kind of license, or engages in any form of cession, transfer or total or partial assignment of the above rights, or confer any right or expectation of a right, especially in relation to the alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the above-mentioned contents without the prior, express and written authorization of IDF HOLDING LTD or of the owners concerned.
- Therefore, the user acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any means, all or part of the contents of this Website constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights and/or industrial of IDF HOLDING LTD or the owner thereof.
- IDF HOLDING LTD is not responsible in any way for those contents, commercial activities, products and services that are provided through electronic links (links) directly or indirectly through the Website.
- The introduction of hyperlinks to our Website from other websites for commercial purposes without the prior agreement of IDF HOLDING LTD is expressly prohibited. Under no circumstances will the presence of hyperlinks on websites other than our own Website imply the existence of a commercial or corporate relationship with the owner of the website on which the hyperlink has been established, or the acceptance on the part of IDF HOLDING LTD of its contents or services.
Legislation applicable and competent Jurisdiction
All questions arising between IDF HOLDING LTD and the user relating to the interpretation, performance and validity of this Legal Notice shall be governed by their own terms and, in what they not was expected, according to Cyprus law and the parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of user residence.
Last update: January 27, 2021.